Get Moving - Before I Can't Move

A diary of my efforts to remake my life and body through a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 10: Good Walk

I did my 30 mins on the donut. I keep feeling better and stronger. However, still getting winded on the uphill part.
Posted by Neil at 4:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • Day 11: Pushups on to week 2!
      • Day 10: Good Walk
      • Day 9: Luv my pushups!
      • Day 8: Rainy Days and ... Tuesdays?
      • Day 7: Start of a New Week
      • Day 6: Pushups and more!
      • Day 5: Hectic Day, Still Moving
      • Day 4: Feeling better and pushups!
      • Day 3: Workout and Caffeine
      • The Donut.
      • Monday's Work
      • I Must Do This!

My Online Tools

  • Lifehacker
    Sony’s Bravia 6 OLED TV Is up to 40% Off Right Now
    1 day ago
  • one hundred push ups
  • Cool Running: Training

About Me

Neil
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.